At Risk of Foreclosure?
If foreclosure has been filed or threatened, we can help. Our assistance is free and effective.
Marquaz McGhee – Director of Client Services, Bright
Dania Perez – Senior Housing Counselor, Bright Community Trust
How can Bright Community Trust Help Me Avoid Foreclosure?
Unexpected events such as the loss of a job, reduction in work hours, illness, divorce, etc., can cause homeowners to fall behind in their mortgage payments. Bright Community Trust helps homeowners avoid the loss of a home to foreclosure, at zero cost. We work with you and your mortgage servicer, educating and supporting you through the whole process. Together, we will:
- Explore home retention options
- Provide income documentation to accurately assess your hardship
- Assess the servicer program for which you might qualify
In addition to helping with the practicalities of avoiding foreclosure, your Bright Community Trust HUD certified counselor will help you form a financial action plan. In one-on-one counseling sessions, your counselor will help you:
- Analyze your situation and inform you about the foreclosure process in Florida
- Compile necessary documentation
- Develop a budget and spending plan
- Manage your debt
- Access refinance and modification opportunities
- Develop a customized action plan
Bright Community Trust is ready to provide effective and efficient service to you. Please complete and submit the below form. The information you provide allows us to best assist you during your one-on-one counseling session.Foreclosure Prevention Mitigation Packet